Thursday, October 4, 2007

Color

Ainsley's curtains and crib comforter have arrived. I've got to say, I don't understand crib comforters. They don't actually fit inside the crib! Maybe I am just not domestic enough, and someone can explain it to me.
The comforter has a raspberry toile-ish pattern on one side, and is a celery color with cream stars on the other. The trim has raspberry and celery colored diamond shapes. Can't wait to get the room painted. It may end up being a cream color...but I am sure we can find one that won't look like a rental house.
Also sorted through the 0-3 bin in the basement. In case Kevin is wondering why we already have so many pink things...I bought them 4 years ago. Some were re-gifted but I kept the super cute ones (I have some other bows and dresses in the closet from Purple Goose). Friend M. is pregnant and insisted that I send her the stuff I would have taken to Goodwill, even though she doesn't know if she'll have a boy. A few were kept aside to save for Harry....his coming home outfit, a cute shortset from the Kersantys, his baby blessing outfit...I say I was happy to empty the bins, but it was kind of fun really. Both nostalgic, and, well...a shopping spree!

No comments: