Thursday, December 6, 2007

Insult to Injury

I just got back from going through the mail, unaware of what lurked inside...
It was a Marie Claire magazine.
I think I purchased the subscription a year ago from some starving inner-city youth and am just waiting for it to end.
I don't think I have ever read one.
Anyway, this month's cover is of Christine Aguilera.
She's pregnant.
And nude.
And looks amazing.
All I can do is shake my head.

But, had a doctor's visit today. Baby's heartrate is 140. Normal. My BP is in the low range of normal. I only gained 3 or 4 pounds and have not gotten yelled at (again)...actually a kudos for not gaining as much weight as last month. I celebrated with shrimp fajitas at On The Border...followed by Tres Leche Cheesecake.

Still no definite C-section date, but the hospital is moving times so that they will now start at 7:30Am and squeeze in 4 before lunch, instead of 3. February 19th is still submitted.

No comments: