Saturday, May 24, 2008

On the way to Cape May

We somehow managed to beat the clock and make it to Cape May in 3.5 hours. That includes 1 pit stop at Maryland House so Harry could pee. We quickly fed Miss Ainsley and were on our way to visit family. Ainsley slept peacefully in close quarters Saturday night, waking quietly at 5AM. She chatted everyone up every chance she got, though. All it takes is a smile to get her going!
I've gotten so used to taking shots from my cell phone that I actually forgot my camera this weekend! I am sure THE WILEYS WILL NEVER SHARE THE PHOTOS THEY TOOK but I hope that Meghan will post some from her cool new camera! Ainlsey got to see Aunt Meghan and Uncle Ian at PopPop Goo's one more time this spring before she becomes a giant! We were able to time things well enough to get to West Chester with 2 sleeping sweet peas for just a few hours before heading home. We didn't get to swing through Cherry Hill or to see Lisa and family as I had hoped in West Chester since we only had about 4 hours there (Lisa if you are reading this I still need to call you!) but the kiddies cooperated to make the whirlwind travel enjoyable.
-Kim

No comments: