Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hard work & dedication

So Ainsley turned 3 this past weekend. Kind of a big deal, sure. More so, that she's excelling incredibly at getting out of diapers/pull-ups.

There's a bit of a side motive, the gymnastics group Kim signed her up for requires participants to be potty-trained, and she got accepted/off the waitlist a little quicker than maybe we thought.

That said though, she's been doing great. Of course last night put her a little over the top.

About 10:00, she woke up, and I got into her room about 5 seconds before she would have really started crying, when what to my wondrous ears...

"Ainsley, what's wrong?"

"I have to go potty"

"Really?"

"yeah"

"OK... let's go"

I'll spare the details, but sure enough, she did, and she made it, and she went right back to sleep.

If there's anyone who's not for sibling rivalry, I think I can qualify... BUT... Harry's going to be 7 in April.

... I'm just sayin.

No comments: