Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well, at least I don't have....

I am within 3 weeks of delivery, and within 3 pounds of what I weighed when I delivered Harry. Interesting.

Also still miserable. At best, I find myself thinking throughout each day that at least I don't have some horrible thing someone else has. Underboob fungus is a new one I am thankful not to have. Hemmorhoids is another. An oaf for a husband is up there.

I do have a nasty headache though and just a little bit of green snot, which of course I am fretting over.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

is underboob fungus real?

magoo said...

Crotch Krickets, toe jam,, bad breath,....I've had 'em all. But even with my developing set, I never dealt with underbood fungus of ANYKIND!

Kimberly said...

Well, AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE any of those things either!!! And yes, I had a report from a friend this week that the fungus is indeed real, and under treatment with a fungicide!
I did have what I suspect (not my doctor) was ringworm a few months back. In the grand scheme, I guess it's somewhat similar....but I didn't have to deal with strapping a bra around my knee (where my little "dry patch" was).

Kimberly said...

Meg- doesn't this make you want to have a little one soon?????