Monday, February 11, 2008

Juno.

I went to a movie today! Alone! I didn't really have an issue with being by myself. Attending a mid-week matinee alone just means I have friends of the employed variety. The bigger issue was that I didn't want to be a target for rodents. They lurk everywhere. I went to the megaplex instead of the artsy theatre that I love. Both have rat traps and are surrounded by new construction, but the megaplex seemed less, well, sticky.
I went early and was suprised to not be the first one in the theatre. There were about a dozen people, and only 2 of them were a pair. Also, no rats attacked.
It was strange to be out. I wore actual pants with pockets for the event. I felt like a person again. I think I even had a bounce to my step as I walked to my car after the show.
Good movie, too. Definitely go see it.

No comments: