Sunday, September 28, 2008

Growing up, and up, and up!!!

Ainsley has become such her own person. She is so fun! We can hang out together with each other and both have fun, just laughing. I laugh, so she laughs, and it's really funny, so I laugh harder! Know who else makes her laugh? Harry! It doesn't even matter what he does, she just loves him. He doesn't feed her, or put her to bed, or take care of her...he just swoops in now and then and makes her laugh! How is that!? Regardless, I am glad for it! And it's not just the laughing. She wants to be like him too. They were sitting on the carpet today playing upstairs while we got dressed to go out. Ainsley was surrounded by toys. Harry had one car. I think he was teasing her with it, driving it too close, but she watched every move, and I think she thought he was showing her how to use it, with plans to give it to her. As soon as he would move away, she'd play with her own toys. Then he would come back and she would watch intently. Then I made them sit closer so I could take pictures.

No comments: