Tuesday, April 29, 2008

That's Fucked Up!

I thought I had a bad day. Yesterday someone asked if I had trouble writing my numbers. What, am I 3? Maybe 2 kids, not enough sleep, and too much Red Bull has something to do with it. Of course, I've been stressing about it for almost 24 hours now. What's wrong with me? I wrote *November 17, 2007 as 1/11/07 instead of 1/17/07. I am obviously a huge failure at life. I must find a therapist ASAP....or maybe a running group might be better? Or happy hour????
As I read other people's blogs, I realize I'm, to quote Barney, pretty awesome!
And that's why I love TV. And other peoples' blogs.

*Okay, apparently I do have trouble writing dates. Obviously neither of those dates is November Seventeenth. Hmmm.Interesting.

1 comment:

Kevin McDermott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.